OGXbox.com

General Flashing and Modding Questions On XEcuter2.6 1.1&1.0

Eridyne

почему бы не виндбонд? потому что 1.4 в основном использовал его. У меня вторая коробка 1.4 с виндбондом и проблем с прошивкой нет. Атмел заменим не только на sst, но и на amd, samsung, st и т.д. Жалко конечно, что нельзя паять. ну надо смотреть атмел какой контакт защищает запись

Screenshot_20221004-115601_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Slavik916

3 minutes ago, Slavik916 said:

почему бы не виндбонд? потому что 1.4 в основном использовал его. У меня вторая коробка 1.4 с виндбондом и проблем с прошивкой нет. Атмел заменим не только на sst, но и на amd, samsung, st и т.д. Жалко конечно, что нельзя паять. ну надо смотреть атмел какой контакт защищает запись

Weil wenn du die Wahl hast nicht den Winbond nehmen solltest. Die SST, Hynix oder Hyundai lassen sich einfacher flashen. Für den Winbond und Atmel braucht man immer XBlastOS oder Raincoat.

3 hours ago, Prehistoricman said:

The missing pad wasn't connected to anything. Pads like that are more likely to rip off.

Yes, I have heard that many contacts are not connected to anything and they are not needed. The client wanted to solder himself, but with a soldering iron he demolished the track. I brought it back. We have little such information on xbox original, so I turned here. Thank you for helping me. I have a 1.1 fee somewhere, I'll try to find out just in case. If anything, I will write

Edited by Slavik916

On 10/11/2022 at 12:19 PM, Slavik916 said:

Yes, I have heard that many contacts are not connected to anything and they are not needed. The client wanted to solder himself, but with a soldering iron he demolished the track. I brought it back. We have little such information on xbox original, so I turned here. Thank you for helping me. I have a 1.1 fee somewhere, I'll try to find out just in case. If anything, I will write

All of the pins labeled N.C are unused. If the pad has been lifted for them off of the printed circuit board, don't worry about repairing it. It is only there because of the standard package style to have all the pins even if unused.

2047811256_SamsungK4D263238M128MbitDDRSDRAM.png.eebf42cd59cef32d9c677eccb358cdad.png

Samsung K4D263238M 128Mbit DDR SDRAM Pinout

3 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

All of the pins labeled N.C are unused. If the pad has been lifted for them off of the printed circuit board, you don't worry about repairing it. It is only there because of the standard package style to have all the pins even if unused.

2047811256_SamsungK4D263238M128MbitDDRSDRAM.png.eebf42cd59cef32d9c677eccb358cdad.png

Samsung K4D263238M 128Mbit DDR SDRAM Pinout

Thanks you. Very nice)