OGXbox.com

Picked up a $5 Xbox off of local buy and sell site in Ontario Canada. Got the Xbox working notice it had a modchip got the modchip working it was a xenium chip.. when I was in the mod chip options I noticed that there was a bunch of skins five in total. I contacted a few of my friends who told me that these are very hard to come across some may even say rare. So now I upload to everyone in the forms here. Please download and enjoy these beautiful hard to find skins. And please share and pass these around.

Use 7-Zip to unzip

Thank u

Frank

Edited by Frank D'Agostino
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

These skins are for the Xenium mod chips. After a lot of searching I could not find out the proper folder structure, but I figured it out by trial and error. it goes:

E / xeniumos / skins / (skin name)

I could not get them to work on my v1.6 Xbox, For some reason the Xenium chip cannot find my hard drive. it does see my DVD drive, that is how I flashed the bios. I burned all my bios files to CD-R. I also get vertical ghosting in the Xenium OS. Other than that it seems to work fine.

On my v1.1 Xbox everything works great, the chip sees my hard drive and the OS does not have the vertical ghosting. The skins are all working as well.

I tried 2 Xenium chips on both the v1.1 and v1.6 Xboxes with the same results. I metered the LPC from the chip to the circuit board and they all have good connections.

Anyone else have these issues with a Xenium mod chip on a v1.6 Xbox? Vertical ghosting in the XeniumOS, and the chip not seeing the hard drive?

• 2 months later...

Okay I fired up the old Xbox with the original chip. Very simple in the root of E partition need to make a folder called XENIUMOS .. within that folder you need to make another folder titled SKINS ... inside of that folder you can put the five skins. This should work 100% because I'm looking at the Xbox that is powered on that I pulled the skins off of..thank you. And you don't have to make them Capital to all lowercase letters are fine... so it should look something like this E/XENIUMOS/SKINS/PUT SKINS HERE!!

Pictures below for reference

20190223_200335.jpg

20190223_200339.jpg

20190223_200340.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually there were a couple extra skins made I made one and my friend made another one from an old skin that was actually in a competition back in the day the winner of the skin one $500 cash. When I get sometime I will post a link.. attached is the image of the custom one that I made. I title it arcade. Link to soon come

20190227_165322.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/2/2019 at 11:39 PM, Frank D'Agostino said:

Actually there were a couple extra skins made I made one and my friend made another one from an old skin that was actually in a competition back in the day the winner of the skin one $500 cash. When I get sometime I will post a link.. attached is the image of the custom one that I made. I title it arcade. Link to soon come

20190227_165322.jpg

I think you forgot it  😅

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...