OGXbox.com

Controller Duke + Smaller Release (Wireless)

sosai880

7 hours ago, sosai880 said:

Need chip of controller ( duke- smaller realease original)  modded for wireless or with the shell too. 

So you want a wireless controller for a OG Xbox?

You could fined a logitech wireless controller reasonably easy or the better option get you hands on a OGX360 and a M$ wireless receiver the use a Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Thanks 1

I dont like the 360 controller ( but perhaps another realease and bigger). I get a logitech like you said but that it's another thing. I need chip ( or with shell too) for mod somethings. And I guess to find wireless is someones dot that. 

Edited by sosai880

I have seen people asking about making a Duke or the smaller one in to a wireless but never anyone showing a completed controller.

I had some logitech wireless controllers but I found they would stop working randomly so in the junk bin they went.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Like 1

good information. I will test it when it will be delivred.  And the original controler wireless does not existe perhaps so. Ok.

So if there existe a xbox one wireless controler or other consoles that has a black pad ( on the green chip) that reconize the fingers (when button out) it will to be a solution for my project. 

Edited by sosai880

I told about the +  ,  but i dont know what it's the name in english. 

So i had test this logitech , and no deconecting and no bad reactions of the buttons exepte the (+) that are not too strong than the original controler.     

I did a good feedback to the seller ( after put alcool arround a button that hold down after pushing hit. That fixed it. 

Edited by sosai880