OGXbox.com

Duo X2 - Can't Launch Ms Dashboard

Norrecito

I have seen the option to set a parental control but of 6 drive I looked at non have it.

Do you know what bios version in on the modchip?

You could try a new version of the EvoxM8plus.67.

Load up a bios flash program and select the new bios then flick the switch on the modchip and the flash it this way you still have a bios that sort of work and hopefully the new bios will fix your problem.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

FIXED! :)

The "settings" menu did not show that parental controls are enabled so I went ahead and read a little more about "Xblast". There is an option to reset these things in the EEPROM from "Xblast" so I did just that. After going through the initial setup (which I would assume are caused by the "reset" I have performed) my retail PAL games boot without any problems!

Seems like all of this was caused by a bad EEPROM :)

I have also changed the region back to NTSC in Enigmah to have access to the high resolution modes and games are still booting just fine.

Thanks for your help guys! I could not fix this issue without you and I have also learned how to properly install a new HDD in a hardmoded Xbox! :)  

• Like 1