OGXbox.com

Og Slim

coliver80

11 hours ago, Laminatesnow said:

I Always wanted to do a Super Slim, like Pic related, but with a jewel on both sides, and all of the controller ports relocated on one side. Seeing your slim is making me very indecicisve on what my next project should be, after my current project is finished.spacer.png

NtnbXUn.png

Holy jeez? How was this possible? I can imagine relocating the PSU outside of the xbox and I can barely see PSU. Yet, how would you properly cool it? I know the ICEBERG coolers are now practically non-existent to find.

47 minutes ago, Danish_Elite said:

Yet, how would you properly cool it? I know the ICEBERG coolers are now practically non-existent to find.

You could use EVERCOOL Mini Universal:  https://www.amazon.com/EVERCOOL-Mini-Universal-Cooler-Blue/dp/B001N0SGZM

EDIT: Looks nice but, it's a crime to do that to an crystal xbox. :D

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny

14 hours ago, Laminatesnow said:

I Always wanted to do a Super Slim, like Pic related, but with a jewel on both sides, and all of the controller ports relocated on one side. Seeing your slim is making me very indecicisve on what my next project should be, after my current project is finished.spacer.png

NtnbXUn.png

Wow.. now that's a slim... I don't think there would be room for the ogx360..

4 hours ago, coliver80 said:

I don't think there would be room for the ogx360..

Are you sure you could not fit a ogx360 in it, This is a pic of the one in Xbox i have

IMG_20200728_071142.thumb.jpg.a0343094ac2775db5e623578763c43de.jpg

The left is from N64 freak and the right is the original ogx360 and both are 2 player.

IMG_20200509_105649.thumb.jpg.bc5e7daeccaf440de2db80f385b54b9d.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

3 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

Are you sure you could not fit a ogx360 in it, This is a pic of the one in Xbox i have

IMG_20200728_071142.thumb.jpg.a0343094ac2775db5e623578763c43de.jpg

The left is from N64 freak and the right is the original ogx360 and both are 2 player.

IMG_20200509_105649.thumb.jpg.bc5e7daeccaf440de2db80f385b54b9d.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Awesome.. Nice work. I like the external usb. I use the 8bitdo on my switch.

3 hours ago, Danish_Elite said:

Ooooohhh! Shiny. I've been researching and planning my slim build plan of attack. Grabbing these two up. Thank you!

You are welcome. :) Btw. there is more radical another solution, which i do (see pics (still work in progress)).

9 hours ago, coliver80 said:

Ooooohhh! Shiny. I've been researching and planning my slim build plan of attack. Grabbing these two up. Thank you!

Ture. But if i would do one of those, i would go with an external one.

IMG_20200809_075113.jpg

IMG_20200809_075126.jpg

IMG_20200809_075142.jpg

IMG_20200809_075152.jpg

On 8/2/2020 at 8:20 PM, coliver80 said:

So I tried my hand at making a slim.

Case has been cut down. Shield inside has had all its sides removed. OEM fan has been trimmed to fit. Interior trays have been trimmed to fit. Front controller ports shaved. Factory power button is now sync button for internal ogx360. Factory eject button is now power button with xbox one slim button jewel. full sized 1tb hard drive installed where dvd drive use to be and ogx360 and receiver mounted where hard drive use to be. LEDs replaced with white leds. pic looks like something is wrong with right of front panel.. not the case.. cant see anything in person. Thinking of doing the top jewel like a carbon gray.. haven't done it yet.. not solid on the idea yet. Not perfect but I like it.. looks clean.

20200802_210601.jpg

Very clean. The Xbox One guide button looks really sweet as the sync button. As far as a color for the jewel goes, white or a carbon grey would look nice.

Edited by Nier