OGXbox.com

Hexen Disk and Why It's So Good (Yeah Right).

SS_Dave

1 hour ago, Riff-Raff said:

ugh, I was afraid of that. I only have the two boxes. Alright, thank you for confirming what I thought.

I am lucky as I have spare DVD drive for this reason.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• 4 months later...

This conversation is ridiculous. Follow 2 steps and you're headache free. 

1. Use HeXEn 2018 - anything newer breaks more than it fixes, especially the BIOS options. 

2. Create a simple shortcut with XBE Shortcut Maker that redirects C://EvoX.xbe to wherever your Xbmc4gamers xbe is. Now it boots straight into Xbmc4gamers. 

14 minutes ago, nightowl3090 said:

1. Use HeXEn 2018 - anything newer breaks more than it fixes, especially the BIOS options. 

2. Create a simple shortcut with XBE Shortcut Maker that redirects C://EvoX.xbe to wherever your Xbmc4gamers xbe is. Now it boots straight into Xbmc4gamers. 

Huuuuuu. A sheep enters the ring. Thank god I have popcorn here.

13 hours ago, nightowl3090 said:

Tell that to the 1000's of sheep on Facebook and other sites that say Hexen 2020 is the latest and therefore it must be the best and tell you are an idiot if you don't use use hexen 2020 and now the official 2021 that still rewrites the Ind 5004.bin config file if you use it to re-flash a bios.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.