OGXbox.com

1.4 Bios Version

Smeagolized

I would go with the IND 5004.67.bin 256kb

iND-BiOS.5004.67.bin

It will work with a 2tb hard drive and with some tweaks it's reasonably quick booting

A Xbox I am putting together at the moment has a 500 gig sata drive IND 5004.67 BIOS and loads the XBMC4Gamers in 24 seconds from hitting the power button to ready to select you game.

It is also reasonably easy to set the prefered dash to boot to via a config file on the C drive

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

I'm an Evox M8+ 'fan'.  Been using a chipped Xbox with 'customised' Evox M8+ since 2005/6. No problems with any any HDD I've used 120GB IDE, I60GB IDE, I60GB SATA and currently 320GB SATA. For A short time I used a 500GB SATA but decided it was too good to 'waste' on a Xbox.  

Never used it with anything bigger let alone a 2TB. I assume it does support 2TB but TBH, like the 500GB SATA, if I had a decent 2TB SATA HDD it would not be going in any of my Xboxes.

I have 70GB of free space on my 320GB HDD despite the fact it has 25+ apps/dashboards, 35+ installed Xbox games, large emulator collection + ROMs, big Homebrew games collection, my entire CD music collection, skins for all dashboards, backups, old version archives for many apps, previews, artwork, icons sets, theme sets etc. I do not know what people fill 2TB HDDs with on a PC let alone a Xbox.     

The main reason I use the IND 5004-67 or the X2-5035-67 is both support 128 meg ramnad the Evox is 64meg only

There is a Evox M8 version that supports a 2tb hard drive.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.