OGXbox.com

Ftp Problems

sarah86

I've been using filezilla to transfer games to my xbox, everything was well for the first ~100 games or so (using HDD ready list from Archive.org). I hit a point where every game i tried to move had many failed transfers, tried it in WinSCP and still had the failures. Then i went to the xbox to look at the file explorer and there were literally games disappearing before my eyes. As i tried to re-download some they have completely empty directories once transferred. I'm not sure what to do as this was all working before and i've done nothing different. Any ideas?

I should add that i'm also using a 2tb hard drive and am nowhere near filling up the F drive.

Edited by sarah86
more information

What size hard drive is in the Xbox and has it been partitioned correctly?

Also have a look at FATXplorer it's now got the ability to write to a Xbox hard drive that's connected to your computer and it's a shipload quicker than FTP.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

I always use one of the file explorers on the Xbox to check the F and G drives if the drives don't show up the partitions are not set correctly.

And check the BIOS supports a 2tb hard drive.

I use either the X2-5035.67.bin or the IND 5004.67.bin for the 1.0 - 1.4 and the Evox M8 plus_67.bin with the DVD check turned off.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.