OGXbox.com

Power Requirements of Us Og XBox?

titchgamer

As above I was wondering what the power requirements of the US Xbox was?

I have a US xbox arriving in the next few days and was wondering what voltage and power requirements it has.

I have a 100v 100VA transformer I use for my Japanese hardware but I dont know if it would be to low to run a US system?

If I need 110-120v I can buy another transformer but will need to know the current/wattage as most of them are fairly low without buying a bulky one!

long term I intend on swapping out the PSU inside the console with a UK one but  I need to find one first!

cheers.

19 minutes ago, titchgamer said:

As above I was wondering what the power requirements of the US Xbox was?

I have a US xbox arriving in the next few days and was wondering what voltage and power requirements it has.

I have a 100v 100VA transformer I use for my Japanese hardware but I dont know if it would be to low to run a US system?

If I need 110-120v I can buy another transformer but will need to know the current/wattage as most of them are fairly low without buying a bulky one!

long term I intend on swapping out the PSU inside the console with a UK one but  I need to find one first!

cheers.

eBay for a replacement psu, just checked and £12 seems to be the going rate. Your 100v step down transformer will be fine for the US Xbox.

ntsc psu has a voltage range of 100-127v

Edited by Ging3rguy

12 minutes ago, Ging3rguy said:

eBay for a replacement psu, just checked and £12 seems to be the going rate. Your 100v step down transformer will be fine for the US Xbox.

ntsc psu has a voltage range of 100-127v

Got a link to the PSU on ebay? i couldnt find any!

I need the single row type for V1-1.1 xbox.

Thanks for the clarification on the US supplys :)