OGXbox.com

Hello Guys

Zelg

On 7/10/2020 at 4:16 AM, kaurloto said:

Sup Zelg, welcome to the forums dude. This place really is awesome! I'm fairly new myself, trying to adsorb as much info as possible.

Thanks kaurloto! We're on the same boat. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cheers!

On 7/11/2020 at 1:02 AM, Yorxs said:

Hi Zelg, the exact reason I came here. Too bad I am also waiting on capacitors for my Xbox.

Hi Yorxs! I just bought my first OG Xbox, I'm very excited! I managed to find a 1.6 one, seems really cool!

I still can´t solder, but I'm learning about other things you can do to enhance my box, like HDD replacement and cable upgrades.

Cheers, man!

26 minutes ago, Zelg said:

Hi Yorxs! I just bought my first OG Xbox, I'm very excited! I managed to find a 1.6 one, seems really cool!

I still can´t solder, but I'm learning about other things you can do to enhance my box, like HDD replacement and cable upgrades.

Cheers, man!

Hi Zelg.

For softmods, you don't have to worry about soldering, but it is definitely a nice skill to have when it comes to modding this beast of a console. I wish you luck, and may you have a great time with your new original xbox.

5 hours ago, DobaMuffin said:

Hi Zelg.

For softmods, you don't have to worry about soldering, but it is definitely a nice skill to have when it comes to modding this beast of a console. I wish you luck, and may you have a great time with your new original xbox.

Hi DobbaMuffin!

Indeed, softmods are the first area I'm exploring, but I plan to learn about soldering and practice this skill in the near future. Lucky for me, the box I purchased came with an Aladdin chip, so I think I'm covered for the most basic mods for the time being. Emulators and apps are my main objective...

Thank you for your welcoming words, I appreciate it! Cheers man!