Sign in to follow this  
JunkieVirus

Trainers In XBmc-Emustation Test Build V1.3.193

Hey guys/girls

Im using XBMC-emustation test build v1.3.193 

And downloaded the trainers from the downloads option. 

It installed them on the q: drive, and I scanned them. 

But how do I use them? or enable them?  I can't seem to find an option to enable them for my games.

I searched through all the options. but nowhere a option to be found. also the installer has no how to.

Hope you can help me find it :) 

Hi, trainers are cheat files for changing in game values, like endless ammo, energy, lives and etc. If they are Xbox game trainers you need xored trainer launcher or evox trainer launcher to run them.

3 hours ago, Ging3rguy said:

Hi, trainers are cheat files for changing in game values, like endless ammo, energy, lives and etc. If they are Xbox game trainers you need xored trainer launcher or evox trainer launcher to run them.

Ik now what they do :) used them allot in the past. but I could not find a way to activate them. 

I installed xored but that one does not seem to work :( I try reinstall it. 

maybe I got a bad download. the evox I did not test yet! ill try that one to :)

25 minutes ago, JunkieVirus said:

Ik now what they do :) used them allot in the past. but I could not find a way to activate them. 

I installed xored but that one does not seem to work :( I try reinstall it. 

maybe I got a bad download. the evox I did not test yet! ill try that one to :)

Move the trainers into a folder inside the xored app. Launch xored it should scan your games, you can then attach the trainer and choose your options.

38 minutes ago, Ging3rguy said:

Move the trainers into a folder inside the xored app. Launch xored it should scan your games, you can then attach the trainer and choose your options.

thanks this worked, I also had to change a location manually in the ini file of xored :)

I believe XBMC-Emustation directly supports Trainers.  It has the XORed trainer engine built in. You don't have to use the standalone XORed trainer app separately.

I believe there will be an indicator placed in the corner of the Xbox game's icon that shows when the trainer is activated. (Edit: I'm probably wrong about this item.  It was probably some other operation/feature that added an indicator to the game's icon.)

From an old reddit.com/r/originalxbox thread - Please login or register to see this link. :

Hi, in XBMC-Emustation I can only launch a game under a trainer by going to "Xbox Games Edit", and activating the trainer there. Is there a way for me to enable/disable a trainer without having to enter Edit mode?

Rocky5's reply:

No unfortunately, the joys of static lists. I did have a look in the source but for shortcuts (how the static lists are handled) you can’t have a trainer as it requires the xbe files titleid.

So it’s edit mode only, you could try adding trainers (enabling them for a game) and adding that game to favourites and see if it’s stored.

There are a couple other comments by the OP and Rocky5 too.