OGXbox.com

Found Old Avalaunch Team Files Online

DobaMuffin

Hello,

Whenever I get interested in a new subject, I always do a deep dive to find all sorts of information on it, and the Xbox is no different. Well while searching for a datasheet of the Xbox mcpx chip, I stumbled upon a bunch of files. Some are seemingly random, while other have to do with Avalaunch development, or pictures and files of xbox hardware. I don't know if much of the files or pictures are particularly helpful, but I find them interesting if nothing else.

Here is the website in question: http://www.crusaders.no/~joker/old_web/

Maybe someone can figure out what's relevant for this community and combine it all together.

DobaMuffin

Looking through the files, there is also documentation relating to the xbox in the form of PDFs which go into detail about various parts of the hardware. located here. There is also pictures of what looks to be hardware designed for the lpc bus. Here and also this.

I've also seen some source code to xbox programs hidden away in some archives like UnrarX2.rar.

I've also found photos of some very sweet looking avalaunch themed xboxs. Here and a few in this folder like this and this.

So while I am not too sure why they put all this online for anyone to see, I can say for sure that there is some interesting things hidden through out.

• 8 months later...
On 6/13/2020 at 2:07 AM, CorpusDeal said:

Interesting, xbdm.rar seems to contain some Avalaunch FTP code, possibly an early prototype or something since it does not include BOOST mode which is part of current Avalaunch.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just found this xbdm.rar file and then in turn found this thread 😋 It does seem to have some FTP code yeah, and some comments that state about its configured to connect to crusaders ftp when it's done..  so deffo a development stage of their tests..

Its buildable with no errors in the complex/4400 tree but I'm gunna have a better poke at it this week

Edited by empyreal96
  • Like 1