OGXbox.com

Help Needed Again Lol

Allcali

9 minutes ago, Allcali said:

OK thank you after I get that controller what do I need to do I’m sorry for the inconvenience like I said this is my very first time doing anything like this

Take a look at this your options are under the flash menu as SS Dave said you can http, your other choice will be a cd.

https://bitbucket.org/psyko_chewbacca/lpcmod_os/wiki/mainmenu

Edited by Ging3rguy

2 minutes ago, Ging3rguy said:

Take a look at this your options are under the flash menu as SS Dave said you can ftp, your other choice will be a cd.

https://bitbucket.org/psyko_chewbacca/lpcmod_os/wiki/mainmenu

Not on his version

You have net flash and HDD flash

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

23 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

Yes or a s controller as long as it's a geniune MS.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

IIRC, the XBlast OS works with a variety of 3rd party controllers, not all, but more than the GentooX Loader which requires an OEM controller (Microsoft Duke or S Controller).

Connect the Xbox to you home network

Arrow right and Select Settings

Select Flash Menu

Select Net Flash

Take note of the Ip address given

Type the  IP address in to a browser on a computer connected to the same network as the Xbox

Select Choose File and navigate to this BIOS file.

evox_m8+_67.bin

Select Upload and Flash

Done.

Cheers

SS Dave

22 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

IIRC, the XBlast OS works with a variety of 3rd party controllers while GentooX Loader will not. It requires an OEM controller.

I have found that if you run Xblast from a modchip then the MS wireless controllers (Xbox 360 and Xbox one) via the OGX360 won't work but if you run Xblast from the hard drive the Xbox 360 controller via the OGX360 will work

Cheers

SS Dave

• Like 1

Hi Allcali

If you have a small hard drive (160gig or less) I would use the F only  but if you are planing on a 1tb use the F and G and don't force 480P

Cheers

SS Dave

• Thanks 1

Would you recommend using the heXEn disk and re-do it when I turn it on both bios come up with the regular Xbox load screen but it says the chip name on the bottom bios one loads a green X and bios two loads a blue X oh and by the way it’s the 1.0 mother Bored

Edited by Allcali

When the xecuter 2.6 was shipped it would have the flashbios bios on one bank and nothing on the other. Having 2 banks allows you to experiment with your bios and still have the other to correct any mishaps. The choice of which bios to use is yours, you just need one that will work with a 2TB hdd, 1.0-1.5 Xbox and the correct size bios.