• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TrantaLocked
      I plan on installing the MakeMhz HD+ native digital mod in my 1.6. The only thing I'm concerned with is the AV port which has large solder joints. They remind me of the power jack on my laptop that I tried to replace but was unable to with my soldering iron because the solder had a higher melting point than the 450 celcius my iron is supposedly rated for. Should 450C be good for the entire job?
    • By willis
      I recently did a softmod to my xbox and now it's using unleashx. Once done, the led changes to the orange color while running. Is there a way to change it back to green or does it do that on purpose because of it being modded and running a new dash?
    • By JimM
      Hi all
      Tonight I finally got round to swapping out my HDD. Thought it was all going swimmingly until I tried to boot it up and all I get now is the a blue Xbox logo and the eject switch LED flashes between red, orange and green
      The box is a v1.4 fitted with an Aladdin chip and I had previously flashed the chip with a Evox M8+ bios which was working fine
      So tonight I swapped out the HDD for a Toshiba 500gb sata drive, fitted a sata\ide adapter and switched the jumper to the Master position and changed the ribbon cable for a 80 wire version
      Booted up the box with an OGXboxInstaller 2021 disc and it detected that a new HDD had been fitted, formatted this and went with the  F: drive option
      Rebooted and used the standard settings in xboxpartioner to allocate max space to F:
      The rebooted again and installed xbox4gamers as the single default dashboard
      Thought that I'd be all good to go after that but no the xbox won't boot, just get  the flashing led issue 
      Any ideas of what I've done wrong?
      Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.