OGXbox.com

Wtb: Original XBox Controller (Canada)

BloodyThunderX

My only controller died, and I've been in need of a replacement, but eBay's often awful shipping prices have made my choices limited in that I either spend on a "knockoff" that might be questionable in quality, or spend quite a bit more on an OGX360 kit.

Would be looking for an original Xbox controller here to ship to Canada. I'll accept any of the colours, though Blue is the most preferred. 

Please contact with price offers.

Thanks!

Just now, Smeagolized said:

Check Facebook market place and your local classifieds ads for people selling consoles and ask them if they would sell one controller or something. No postage weight times then and can probably pick it up for cheaper

Id normally agree but during covid19 people are not meeting up for anything. I tried to buy a switch from someone that lived 10min away and he refused. wanted to ship it... no idea how that would be safer.

I would go with a Xbox 360 controller or a Xbox one controller.

You will need a OGX360 adaptor and a Microsoft wireless receiver if your using a Xbox 360 control or a 8BitDo receiver if your using a Xbox One control.

Lukas (N64 freak) makes a very nice  ogx360 adaptor and the rest you need to source locally.

The one on the left is from Lukas and needs to be fitted inside the Xbox and can support 2 Xbox 360 controls

The one on the right is a external kit and is the original design and the left is from Lukas and internal only

IMG_20200509_105649.thumb.jpg.097d8580372f7c37cfa09bb1ba31914e.jpg

The 2 types of receivers 

IMG_20200509_110016.thumb.jpg.6ac021975b447e318f80fb7164543f20.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

1 hour ago, SS_Dave said:

I would go with a Xbox 360 controller or a Xbox one controller.

You will need a OGX360 adaptor and a Microsoft wireless receiver if your using a Xbox 360 control or a 8BitDo receiver if your using a Xbox One control.

Lukas (N64 freak) makes a very nice  ogx360 adaptor and the rest you need to source locally.

The one on the left is from Lukas and needs to be fitted inside the Xbox and can support 2 Xbox 360 controls

The one on the right is a external kit and is the original design and the left is from Lukas and internal only

IMG_20200509_105649.thumb.jpg.097d8580372f7c37cfa09bb1ba31914e.jpg

The 2 types of receivers 

IMG_20200509_110016.thumb.jpg.6ac021975b447e318f80fb7164543f20.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

I've seen the one on the right before, but all my controllers are wired, and it would cost me over $100 from one source to get the board with two controller boards, a case, and the cables for it. 

This is in Canadian dollars mind you. Its been rough for us canucks with the state of our dollar.

Just now, SS_Dave said:

The one from Lukas was around 70 euro and will do control port 1 and 2 wireless if you use the MS receiver.

Cheers

SS Dave

70 Euro is equivalent to 107 dollars here, for reference.

3 hours ago, BloodyThunderX said:

70 Euro is equivalent to 107 dollars here, for reference.

I made a mistake on the price approx 70euro is the HDMI internal kit and approx  30euro for the Ogx360 internal kit

Cheers

SS Dave