OGXbox.com

Need Help Setting Up Trainers for XBmc4gamers

kaitlin459

I include ever single trainer that’s out there. (You probably my grabbed the pack I help sort all dups eg... out off)

So if you add new games you need to rescan the trainers (white button and pick scan trainers or what ever it’s called)

In another forum thread here at OGXbox.com @Rocky5 stated where trainers go:

trainers also go in Q:\system\trainers (fixed background and text color)

@nikeymikey asked:

Some of my dvd covers have a white controller logo in the top left corner, anyone know what it is?

Is it something to do with trainers? I have some games with the little grey circle logo, i thought that was for trainers as it goes yellow when the trainer is activated.... (fixed background and text color)

@Rocky5 replied:

Controller means you have played the game.

Little grey circle is the trainer found icon, it turn yellow when you enable a trainer. 

Both can be disabled in the skin settings > toggles menu (fixed background and text color)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

In another forum thread here at OGXbox.com Rocky5 stated where trainers go:

trainers also go in Q:\system\trainers

@nikeymikey asked:

Some of my dvd covers have a white controller logo in the top left corner, anyone know what it is?

Is it something to do with trainers? I have some games with the little grey circle logo, i thought that was for trainers as it goes yellow when the trainer is activated....

Rocky5 replied:

Controller means you have played the game.

Little grey circle is the trainer found icon, it turn yellow when you enable a trainer. 

Both can be disabled in the skin settings > toggles menu

thanks for the reply i was able to sort it out altho the trainer i wanted mafia is there but it doesnt have unlimited health