OGXbox.com

Questions About XBmc4gamers

ok so i have a version 1.2 xbox that i bought years ago when i bought the xbox the seller told me it was tsop with the ind-bios and a 1tb sata hard drive mod. last week i rebuilt the hard drive using the true hexens 2019 disk i formatted all my partitions including both the F&G, and installed unleasedX as my main dash with XBMC4gamers as an app.

heres my question i use a few .etm and .xbtf trainers for some games i play some people in a facebook group said that XBMC4GAMERS should be able to find and download the missing trainers i need how do i do this thanks for your time

Yes, download trainers via downloader menu, and after install you can select trainers in game select screen by pressing context menu button (white), and select trainers. With trainer enable you will see icon to appear, indicating that trainer is enabled.

Simple and easy.

Test versions of xbmc4gamers is even better, more smooth.

8 minutes ago, prtscn said:

Yes, download trainers via downloader menu, and after install you can select trainers in game select screen by pressing context menu button (white), and select trainers. With trainer enable you will see icon to appear, indicating that trainer is enabled.

Simple and easy.

Test versions of xbmc4gamers is even better, more smooth.

what do you mean test versions sorry im new to all this