Sign in to follow this  
Bjbkar

New To This

new to owning an original xbox and new to modding.  with the help of this website and youtube, ive been able to softmod. now im looking to try my hand at tsop flashing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By deano3and8
      I bought a cheap sata to ide adaptor to do a 2tb install, after completion I was getting crazy long wait times for the xbox to even load it was such a disappointment .  Buy cheap buy twice!  I have a startech one now and it works fine completely night and day.  
      This forum has helped me loads already thank you.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By M0sH
      Hi there,
      Xbox owner since the latter days of the consoles life, still have my first owned box, shes a bit tired and needs some love, after running an old softmod for the longest time, I've decided to take the plunge and give it a refresh with some new software and a hardmod. I know I'm very late to the game but if I can breathe new life into my old machine I'll be happy! 
      Just thought it would be good to pop my head up and say hey instead of being a serial lurker. 
    • By titchgamer
      Hi, 

New member here and will hopefully be a first time xbox owner soon 😛
      A friend is sending me a mod'd xbox to add to my collection, I have never owned or done any mods to one before so lots of learning on the horizon for me.
      This seemed a good place to come for info and help if required so here I am!

My friend has done a bios mod to it, removed the clock cap which I understand are suicidal on these and replaced the Drive band so that saves me some work

He has advised that I need to get a Hexen disc which I believe I can download from here somewhere and after that I guess there's not much to do until it gets here and I can start tinkering 😛

One thing I would like to do and maybe you guys can point me in the right direction is change the main PSU.
      The reason being its a US console and I am in the UK, Obviously I can run it through a transformer to reduce it to 120v but I was thinking if I could find one it may be worthwhile swapping out the entire PSU for a 240v one.
      Is that possible?

Anyways see you on the boards  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.