OGXbox.com

XBox Games Artwork Installer Is Not Responding

C64MidRezzie

I just installed xbmc emustation and it looks great.  I am only going to use it for my original xbox games that I have already installed on the hard drive.  The only problem I have is that I don't have any artwork for my games - instead I see a list of games when I click into the xbox folder.  In the menu there is an option called 'Xbox games artwork installer' but nothing happens when I select it.  Any idea on what I'm doing wrong - I'm not familiar with xbmc - first time using it as I always used my xbox for coin ops but I recently purchased a second xbox with games I used to play back in the day such as Black and Burnout 3 Takedown.

Hello,

I've just have the same question. In the downloader section the artwork installer shows nothing. Ive updated to the last urldownloader en xmbmc4gamers version. I have a few xbox and with none of them i had a issue.

Edited by henko
forgot something

Test build only has the artwork installer, so update to the test build and it will be under the Artwork tab. 

it’s also an application now so you get to pick where you install it. 

as for the list you see you need to change the view type to detailed (menu > UISettings)

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, Rocky5 said:

Test build only has the artwork installer, so update to the test build and it will be under the Artwork tab. 

it’s also an application now so you get to pick where you install it. 

as for the list you see you need to change the view type to detailed (menu > UISettings)

Thanks so much for your reply and all the fantastic work you do - do you have a link?  Thanks