OGXbox.com

Yellow and Red Flashing Lights.

petey_signs

I have a 1.0 TSOP was done by a friend years ago wanted to put the orgin 2tb image on it so i ran hexen 2018 got the harddrive installed was trying to figure out how to change to 64 bit clusters it said 16 But here were it all went wrong i put the hexen 2019 while browsing the disc went to use the bathroom left my xbox unattended when i came back my 6 year old nephew was holding the controller in his hand. The box ROL was flashing yellow and red and a blue screen (attached a image of the screen the box is stuck on)  . i am pretty much a noob when it comes to og xbox.  just wondering if it could be fixed  or is it toast .. Thanks for any help

20200409_113934stuck.jpg

Was XBlast OS on the hard drive?

Was the Hexen Disk in the DVD drive?

Red/Yellow flashing can indicate a RAM error. However, the XBlast OS changes the Eject ring to flashing red/yellow when it runs.

Did you power cycle the console?  All should be good after a restart.

Edit: Updated content above as I just ran XBlast OS on my console.  XBlast OS does change the Eject ring to flashing red/orange.  Use the D-pad to move right to the Settings icon, press (A) then down to the Power menu > Reboot highlighted and press (A).  Or, simply power cycle the console using the front panel power button.

How's your console modded?

Or, better how was it modded?  If a modchip is installed or TSOP reflashed (, your nephew ingeniously figured out how to flash a different BIOS to it.

Edit: You need to do the same. Replace the XBlast OS with the original BIOS you had flashed to the modchip/TSOP.

P.S. I really should read all of the text - How modded? - TSOP reflash.  You stated that from the beginning.

Good for you saving that information.  However, I don't know that the X2 4983.67 BIOS will work to change the partitions to use 64KB clusters necessary to properly format the two extended partitions of a 2TB hard drive.  Partitions 6 and 7 must use 64KB clusters.  XBPartitioner (XBP) v1.3 must be used to set the partitions cluster size to 64KBs instead of 16KBs.  But, I believe, XBP v1.3 will complain that no LBA48 support is found.  At least, not the patch level it is looking for - v2 or greater. You will need to use a different BIOS - M8plus F and G on the Hexen 2019 disc, X2 5035 or iND-BiOS 5004.67.

But, let's first get you back to where you were:

You will need to download a copy of the X2 4983 BIOS archive to your PC:

X2.4983.BIOS.rar

Extract the contents and post back here when ready to proceed.

Hmm, that may be a problem.  I expected it to say TSOP 1MB, ST 49LF080, or something else indicating that XBlastOS recognized the flash memory chip it was going to be re-flashing.

Do you have TeamViewer installed on your computer? 

If not, can you install it? 

Do you have a Discord account? 

If so, use ogXbox.com's PM system to send me the account info (userid#number).

M8plus F and G from the Hexen 2018 disc.  I'm not sure how the M8plus BIOS on the 2019 disc is configured.

iND-BiOS.Beta.Feb-11-05.67.bin - upload the ind-bios.cfg file to the root folder of the C drive before flashing the BIOS to the TSOP.

Or, x2_5035_vOld_512k.bin - upload the x2config.ini file to the root folder of the E drive before flashing the BIOS to the TSOP.

• 2 years later...