OGXbox.com

Unlocked Drive - How Do I Lock It With a Different Eeprom?

C64MidRezzie

A version 1.0-1.4 requires 2 solder blobs or even 2 blobs of conductive paint to flash the TSOP chip and if the Xbox is softmodded you 4/5ths of the way there.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Sorry I can't help

Hopefully someone can help, the only thing I have to do with softmod's is to remove them and have never done a softmod not even to flash the TSOP.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Solved this in case anyone is interested  - probably a quicker way to do this but I connected the 500GB to my pc and unlocked it using HDM V1.9 as I had a backup of my original eeprom. Took the unlocked drive - set it as slave - and hotswapped it using Chimp. Locked the slave drive using TEAMASSEMBLY password as that is the password that appears when you null your drive (Rocky 5 Disk Utility). I then set the jumper to cable select and booted it up in the xbox and now its working perfectly. I have access to all the games on my 500GB drive. Thanks for all the help guys.

• Like 1