OGXbox.com

Problems With Booting Games On Tsop

Blobby85

Hey guys,

I've had issues with my xbox for  quite some time now. It is a 1.1, 128mb, TSOP flashed with Ind-Bios. Many games wouldn't boot, no matter what, tried different sources, settings whatsoever. Some games gave me a direct  black screen when trying to run, some would boot but then lock up on the loading screen.

So today I tried running Hexen2018 from the download section here from my hdd, but as i wasn't sure which bios to flash i chickened out and exited without doing anything.

To my suprise my xbox no longer booted into XBMC4Gamers, but into unleashX, the first two times without showing the IND-BIOS boot up. As obviously something had changed I tried to run some of the games that hung on a black screen before, and suddenly they worked. The other games that hung on loading screen still didn't work, but I was glad Halo finally booted on me, as I wanted to play it for ages. :D

But after a couple of reboots, the IND-BIOS bootup reappeared and my xbox started showing the same behavior as before. Halo gave me a black screen again, as five minutes before it was working.

Anyone knows what might be the problem here? Do I need to reflash my BIOS maybe or use some other?

Are the friggin hexen strikes again

The dash self changing was one of the reasons I don't use Hexen and try a x2-5035 bios to see if the Xbox starts working properly

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, it's been a while but I finally managed to overcome the problem.

I flashed the Bios SS_Dave said and now all the games that where giving me headaches work without problems. The dashboard changing seems to be a think of hexen, at least it flashed my bios properly.

Thanks for your help guys.

11 minutes ago, Blobby85 said:

Hey, it's been a while but I finally managed to overcome the problem.

I flashed the Bios SS_Dave said and now all the games that where giving me headaches work without problems. The dashboard changing seems to be a think of hexen, at least it flashed my bios properly.

Thanks for your help guys.

That's good to here you have got it sorted.

The dash changing is apparently been fixed in the TruHeXEn 2019 

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.