• Similar Content

• By Zeno
      I recently bought a Xbox Crystal edition with 1.6 revision board. I’m told the HDD has been upgraded to a 7200RPM 160gb seagate drive and it has an aladdin XT mod chip. It worked fairly well for a couple of days, crashing once or twice and showing error code 07 or 21 a couple of times. I have some tolerance for this kind of thing from old hardware. This morning, however, it was a nightmare to get working. Error codes 07 and 21 came up (mainly 07). It booted up a couple of times operating very slowly and not recognising the HDD. The times I have got it working, games have crashed after about 20 minutes claiming that the disc is damaged even though running from HDD. Any ideas!?!
    • By Ravenhunter85
      Hello All,
      I have a xbox that i picked up used, and it has a xecuter pro 2.1 (i believe) but it does not have the front or rear rs232 or DIP switch plates. When i boot i get an error of an unlocked drive, so I assume it is trying to boot to factory BIOS and it has a WD 120GB IDE drive in it. I tried to jump the D0 wire to ground as I read that would force it to use the xecuter's bios, and when I do that I get a greyscale screen that "xbox Linux Clean BIOS 1.22dev" screen that tells me to put in a disc. is this something i can do with Hexen? Thank you for any help
    • By thebigjoe1@gmail.com
      I recently upgraded my HDD successfully to a 1TB HDD. Set everything up with Hexen. Made sure my F partition was setup with 64k cluster size. Yet now almost halfway through my F drive being full, i can no longer copy files successfully to that partition. Whether it be via FTP or the file manager on the console itself. I get no errors via FTP,  all i see is that it changes to passive mode, but nothing actually copies. I do get an error with the file manager, its just an error number. Doing some research it seems that it would be the cluster size of the partition. But i checked with xboxparitioner 1.3 and it is indeed 64k. I am going to copy off my data, and reformat the partition, verify all my settings again, but curious if anyone has any idea to what the issue can be? I hope its not a faulty drive as it is brand new.

Thanks in advance!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.