• Similar Content

• By stoo
      Got a 1.6 crystal in pretty great condition here with one serious problem - DVD drive (SDG-605) is dead, error 12.
      Tried swapping a known working DVD drive in and using exactly the same power+IDE cable+HDD it successfully boots to dash so it's definitely the SDG-605 causing the error.
      If anyone has any working DVD drives they are willing to part with, especially if they're in the UK, that would be great.
      Otherwise, it's going to be the eBay lottery, and I'm not feeling lucky. 🦖
    • By cuacs
      Hello there, I recently decided to give a second chance to my old Xbox, my parents bought it to me back in 2004 when I was 12 years old. it is a v1.0 and always has booted EvoX, even to this day, the problem is that I can't find any modchip or TSOP. Maybe it's my lack of expertise but I thought that EvoX only boot in a hardmoded machine, so where it is? And if there is no chip, how can it boot EvoX?
      I've already removed and cleaned the clock capacitor leak, no visible corrosion.

• By Dad
      Hey Guys! new member here but used the site for research a couple of times and seems like a great community here.
      I have a og xbox debug kit that turns on but gets stuck on the xbox logo after the animation. it doesnt load into the dashboard/xdk launcher.
      Would anyone know the cause of this? None of the seals have been broken so i dont know if i should take it apart or not...
      Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.