• Similar Content

• By Kahokian
      What’s up! New to the group. I have about 20 OEM OG Xbox controllers. I have no working system. I do have an adapter to plug into my PC with a Xbox port. How would I go about testing my controllers? Can I do this on steam? Is there any software available to do this. I have tried researching in other ways but I can’t seem to find a definitive method versus using an actual system 
    • By sweetdarkdestiny
      Mainly the titel says it. I git a 360 today (pls don't throw old eggs at me for that :D ) which included a 512MB and a 256MB MU and i wonder if it would be possible to get one of those working on an OG XBox. Looks like both have a 5 pin design so there can't be that much of a different (except for the little "spacer" in the middle)?
    • By PlatypusEgg
      So, I'd like to be able to retain the original Xbox experience as faithfully as possible, but I also want to acquire some of the otherwise-unobtainable DLC for games like Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden. Theoretically, would I be able to install a software mod, add the DLC for those games, and then uninstall it? For the record, I do have the actual discs for all of the games I want to play.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.