OGXbox.com

Hey Everyone, I'm Johnnyphantom

Hey everyone,

It's great to be here, I'm surprised to see such a active og Xbox community! This is awesome! I had modded a Halo edition Xbox years ago, never really used it, I had installed a 250GB IDE HDD and some clone modchip. I remember not much more than that. I recently moved my wife and I to our new house/home (after renting from my in-laws for a few years) and I love having a place I can really call my own. During the move I cleared/sold away some things I didn't think I'd need, to clear away the clutter. The Xbox was one of those things as well as it went with all my controllers and video hook ups. That was about a year ago. Today I miss it, d'oh! But on my way to get back into it. I'll post shortly about that. But hello everyone!

I found the listing for when I sold my Halo one, https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/original-xbox-halo-limited-edition-with-mod-chip_3567fed5-ea04-463f-8410-0001b6aafc16 I think I only ended up getting $50 or so in a local auction. I then saw it a week later at a flea market for $100, but the guy had opened it up and cracked the case in several places

Edited by JohnnyPhantom