OGXbox.com

What Can I Run In 720 or Can I Even Do It ?

ScorpionX

Hi so I would love to play any games I can in 720 on the XBOX I recently hardmodded . Ver 1.6 Alladin xt 2 + chip stock HD . I have figured out how to play XBOX games in HD using XBMC for Gamers and was not able to play my KIXXX in 720 even though the setting are there. I select the option but it doesn't seem to "stick" as the resolution looks low. Maybe I cant play In 720 I don't know what I can and can't do with my basic setup. What are my limitations? Thanks. 

• 7 months later...

I am using a cable I bought from eBay 

This cable has been redesigned to work with the original Xbox and tested thoroughly. These are made with a genuine Xbox 360 composite/component cable and a brand new Original Xbox AVIP plug. The cable is Genuine OEM Microsoft brand. They used really high quality, double shielded, cables for the 360. These cables are arguably, and in my opinion, better than the monster cable for the OG Xbox, which sells for almost double what I'm asking for these. The picture quality is the same as the Monster but these cables don't grip so tight that it feels like you're going to break your Xbox and TV. 
I just pasted the description of what I bought.
Edited by ScorpionX

• 1 month later...