OGXbox.com

Looking for Information On Modchips!

Mountaindew117

Hello all I was just wondering what modchip I would need to get for my xbox console. I've heard of really only the aladdin xt plus 2 and was wondering where I can get my hands on them because amazon doesn't sell them & ebay doesn't sell them. I even looked on aliexpress and alibaba and no one has these things in stock.

Background on why I'm needing some is simply I was doing a mod for a friends xbox. The process was going great, I had the softmod installed and ready for a tsop mod which went fine, I flashed my windbond bios over to the 1.4 xbox with a windbond chip inside, went to go do my hard drive upgrade and thats where everything went wrong. How did it go wrong??? Well I plugged in my new hard drive, startech ide to sata adapter, and 80 wire ide cable and turned on the xbox booted up but error coded out because there was nothing on the hard drive and I needed to load the hexen 2019 disc, loaded the disc and shut down and restarted the console. Blob animation ran its course and the xbox logo appeared on screen with linux underneath and evox badge in the top left corner and hung up there. I said ok it might take it a minute so I went outside and took out my trash and recycling, let the dog out, made and ate my breakfast and went to check on it after about 30 minutes or so have passed, I actually forgot about it, and it was still on that screen. I thought that unleashed x would have seen the new drive by now but nothing. So I went back and reflashed my bios for f & g, xbox turned off after it was flashed. Pushed the power button and nothing but power cycling and red and yellow led lights. Was told that the flash failed for some reason and now my only hope was a modchip.

I seem to never be able to do these mods in one shot without problems its always something.

But any and all help would greatly be appreciated, Thanks everyone!! 

Hello Mountaindew117

There is a shortage of Aladdin chip's at the moment due to covid-19 virus and there is 1 seller with them on Fleabay.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aladdin-Advance-v1-v6-LPC-modchip-for-Xbox-1/164105294768?hash=item26357013b0:g:t14AAOSwIZJeIFuq

You can get an Open Xenium mod chip for US and Canadian sellers on EvilBay there is also a member here selling an XEniumice Mod Chip.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.