OGXbox.com

Bootloader Questions?

Mountaindew117

Hello everyone,

Been awhile since I have posted anything but I find myself in need of some answers once again. I'm currently having a hard time find the bootloader app for my modded ogx. I'm currently running xbmc4gamers v1.2.122 and I'm trying to get emulation station running on it as well. I was told that I would need to download bootloader from the downloader tool inside the xbmc4gamers settings tab. But when ever I go into the apps tile of the menu I seem to not be able to find the bootloader app. Am I missing something or is something not right? Reason I need it is because the xbox boots to emulation station first over xbox4gamers while inside the root of the E: folder. Thought about just moving the emulation station dash into my apps folder and just running it from there when I want to play it. 

Let me know whats going on or what I need to do.

Thanks again everyone and have a great day!!!