Finally Finished My First Paintjob

Hey folks!

Nothing too special here, but I finished refurbishing my og xbox. it's a v1.2 which i bought back in 2002.

here's the work i've done:

- removed clock cap

- replaced 3 caps that went bad

- hard-modded the box and flashed with evox, xbmc is stock dash now

- replaced stock-fan with 80mm bequiet silentwings (and therefore trimmed the hdd- and dvd-tray a little bit)

- installed green controller port-leds

- installed blue and white power- and eject-button leds

- cleared jewel, repainted the silver "xbox" letters with gold paint (turned out shitty though :(and installed a green led-ring on top

- installed a 2TB sata hdd

- painted the entire casing and a controller (s) white

- added some coloured elements (front dvd-tray and middle part)

aaand that's it i think.

i actually did the whole thing to 2 consoles (the other one has the same mods, except for blue accent-colors). i gave the blue one to a good friend of mine for his birthday. i forgot to take pictures of the other box, since i was rushing to get the job done, but if you want, i can take some pics of it as well.

special thanks to ss_dave, since he gave me the inspiration for the color-scheme!

let me know what you think!

greetings

bot

20200218_221314-min.jpg

20200218_221422-min.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Oreos420
      About to tsop my 1.2. i have the latest og xbox installer disc, my 80 wire ide cable is ready to go, soft mod is in place, I have my sata 2.5 inch adapter and 250 gig hdd to put in. I also have my xonductive paint for the tsop. I have seen all the tutoruals on yt that i can find but i am stuck with wondering if i should use evox or ind bios. This will be my first time tsop flashing and adding a bigger drive. I havent even seen whats on the ogxb disc yet.  Is there a tutorial on ogxb installer? Or any other suggestions?
    • By ItsMatra
      Hi All,
      Thought I'd post a quick hello as I work my way through the huge overload of information on the internet with regards to modding. I believe I have a v1.4 or v1.5 as I have a Focus video chip. The internal condition is remarkable and shows how well I looked after it when younger - but now I want to be able to show my kids some of the games I played on the Xbox and before using an emulator so I'll be reading through guides etc on here
    • By Logh3f82
      So i kind of excited to finally have it and want to ask if there is anything else i need to get this running.
      i have the little board for my xbox so in theory i should be good to go but i wanna make sure i ask those more experienced then me so i don't mess up.  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.