OGXbox.com

EvoX Source Code?

thewolftakeover

I've been using  EvoX's telnet features to poke around with memory with games. Have been making some progress with Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller. Haven't made a trainer yet, but have ran into some concerns:

1. I would like to have better control over value much more like Cheat Engine would have.

2. Too many games close out access to the Debugger (notably Fight Night Round 3 and THPS4)

3. A live memory edit would be nice

4. Working with floats does NOT have to be this hard.

5. CXBX is just a nightmare to work with.

Does anyone have any solution to these problems? Does anyone care? 

We can dump the entire memory using scripts. That's a start, I just haven't started on it. Actually Putty isn't working for this job. An

In conclusion, can anyone provide EvoX / RemoteX source code so we can work on the telnet feature?

Big thanks to: mandragor for EvoX Trainers Telnet v1.1

15 hours ago, thewolftakeover said:

I've been using  EvoX's telnet features to poke around with memory with games. Have been making some progress with Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller. Haven't made a trainer yet, but have ran into some concerns:

1. I would like to have better control over value much more like Cheat Engine would have.

2. Too many games close out access to the Debugger (notably Fight Night Round 3 and THPS4)

3. A live memory edit would be nice

4. Working with floats does NOT have to be this hard.

5. CXBX is just a nightmare to work with.

Does anyone have any solution to these problems? Does anyone care? 

We can dump the entire memory using scripts. That's a start, I just haven't started on it. Actually Putty isn't working for this job. An

In conclusion, can anyone provide EvoX / RemoteX source code so we can work on the telnet feature?

Big thanks to: mandragor for EvoX Trainers Telnet v1.1

I don't believe that source code was ever released. Unless an original dev happens upon this thread and happens to want to give it out... odds are very very slight.

20 minutes ago, OGXbox Admin said:

I don't believe that source code was ever released. Unless an original dev happens upon this thread and happens to want to give it out... odds are very very slight.

I've been looking all over trying to find the devs. It's harder than ever now. The IRC chat is vacant. The site is defunct. Other have suggested starting from scratch or going for neXgen dash source and working my way up.

4 hours ago, thewolftakeover said:

I've been looking all over trying to find the devs. It's harder than ever now. The IRC chat is vacant. The site is defunct. Other have suggested starting from scratch or going for neXgen dash source and working my way up.

I really wanted the unleash x source code but it proved impossible. Even if we were to contact these people, the odds of them having that data anymore is extremely unlikely. 

• 6 months later...