OGXbox.com

Hello

ScorpionX

Hi my name is Ryan and I had accidentally erased the e partition on a rocky5 softmod 1.6

I recently did hardmod with alladin xt plus2  and I get the evo x sign on startup but then black screen

I need to post in here so I can get the hexen download and fix what is wrong hopefully

I know I need a dvd-r and the download but am unsure on how to go about disc creation

Any help would be greatly appreciated   Thanks

Hi Ryan

If you google Truhexen2019 you should get a google drive download

Then unzip the file the burn and  then iso file to a DVD-r at the slowest your writer will go.

Then load the new install disk and power cycle the Xbox it can take 60 seconds to boot and the eject led should be red.

If you get stuck give a shout out

Cheers

SS Dave

Those that can Hard-Mod. Those that can't Soft-Mod.

• Thanks 1

I use the Verbatim brand with very good results.

Open nero or what ever cd/dvd burning program you use and select new then locate the XXXXX.ISO file that you unzipped and select it

Then make sure that DVD is selected and write speed is slow and finalize is selected  click burn.

With fingers crossed it should work.

And don't panic when your pc can't see the disk when it's finished.

Cheers

SS Dave

SS Dave I am kinda stuck . So I found a download for hexen 2019 update but it wasn't google drive . Unzipped it but disc copy program says there is no image, never found google drive dl anywhere. I am now downloading hexen 2018 from Mega and see if that works for me. If I post 1 more time after this I can use this website to download 2019 hexen, just wondering what you would do in this situation , use 2019 Hexen or just use 2018 Hexen?   Thanks again   Ryan

6 hours ago, ScorpionX said:

Ok same deal all these images do not work so after this post I should be able to dl from here and see if that works.

This is a copy of slayers it's old but I and some others still use it and I have a preference for it over Hexen.

Crab a copy if you want 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2p4bnav95qpm1qs/AAAKTXUl87GWcZioF8w5Z3qia?dl=0

Cheers

SS Dave

The number of required posts (had been 5) before allowing access to downloads has changed.  It had went to 15 then something new about being an active member for some time before being allowed to see the links.  google is your friend but not a really good one.  It does take a bit of looking to find the google drive link in the pages (assembler-games.com) - TruHeXEn 2019 URL:

https : // drive . google . com / file / d / 1uBSUnwnInQbXt7tCMmKqNXmMo5u_WMY2 / view

remove all the extra spaces added.

Don't use any Windows app to try and open the ISO file for either TruHeXEn 2019 or HeXEn 2018.  Don't double click on it to open it, Windows doesn't understand the format to show you the content inside.

Simply burn the dot iso disc image extracted from either's archive to DVD-R.  Once burned, the PC can't access the burned disc's content either.  Load it into your Xbox's DVD drive then power cycle the console to start the booting process.

20 hours ago, ScorpionX said:

SS Dave I am kinda stuck . So I found a download for hexen 2019 update but it wasn't google drive . Unzipped it but disc copy program says there is no image, never found google drive dl anywhere. I am now downloading hexen 2018 from Mega and see if that works for me. If I post 1 more time after this I can use this website to download 2019 hexen, just wondering what you would do in this situation , use 2019 Hexen or just use 2018 Hexen?   Thanks again   Ryan

I know of only one Windows application that can view the content of XISO format disc images (dot iso files) used for the Xbox - PowerISO.