OGXbox.com

Modchip Question

naits

Hello guys! I just dug through every single corner of my parents basement.. With success I found my first ogXbox! That I remember my dad knew someone who modded those. I also remember it was of course. Tons of installed games :D But my question, what modchip is this? I can't really remember what it was... And I can't turn it on yet.... Have to remove clock cap, cleaning and so on.

So now I've got my first OGXbox and my new OGXbox :D 

Some pictures: (https://photos.app.goo.gl/ouR38ZZmJor4v6PK6)

spacer.png

Don't find installation instructions on that exact version.  It seems to have had a short lifetime as the Wayback Machine's captured pages are for installation of the X2.3B Lite.  Nothing easily found from the time teamxecuter's website went from Tutorials Coming Soon (12/31/2003) until X2.3B Lite Wire or Pin header installs (02/14/2004) or LitePlus tutorials were saved.  There's a couple month gap where the Wayback Machine was not capturing new content of the teamxecuter.com website.

50 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Xecuter 2.3 Lite

More pictures can be found of it here (Scroll down till you see the version you have).

31 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Don't find installation instructions on that exact version.  It seems to have had a short lifetime as the Wayback Machine's captured pages are for installation of the X2.3B Lite.  Nothing easily found from the time teamxecuter's website went from Tutorials Coming Soon (12/31/2003) until X2.3B Lite Wire or Pin header installs (02/14/2004) or LitePlus tutorials were saved.  There's a couple month gap where the Wayback Machine was not capturing new content of the teamxecuter.com website.

Thank you or the link :) It was already installed when I opened my old Xbox. So I am good :D Just finished removed clock cap and cleaned the mobo a bit. It fired up nice. Currently backing up its hard drive. It's most likely never been turned on in like 10 years or so...

Its sad that all the info from that website is almost gone.... 

xbox-scene.com's web page to pull up the exact installation tutorial for an X2.3lite used PHP to show the proper web page for many different X2.x Lite or Pro modchips and Xbox versions they were installed in.  The Wayback Machine, as far as I've looked, doesn't seem to have all the specific web pages saved for all the various selections that could be made.