OGXbox.com

Ftp With Ind5004 Bios

Swirlygiver

13 hours ago, Swirlygiver said:

I recently switched to ind5004 from x2-5035.  Seems like since I switched, I have a harder time when I ftp.  Is there settings I should look at?  If so, how?

What's it do different after switching the BIOS?

What error or errors are you seeing?

Do you have FileZilla or your FTP client set to upload only 1 file at a time?

16 minutes ago, Swirlygiver said:

Appreciate the info. Thanks. 

It says: “Easy configuration via .cfg file. Can also be edited or created with iND-BiOS Config App.”  Any idea where I find that?

I've not tested this myself.. As I've just flashed my TSOP for the first time.. Today.. ;) 

I found this post:

and here:

12 hours ago, Swirlygiver said:

I use FileZilla, it’s set to 4 at a time, while the xbox was set to 5 (while using x2-5035.). I don’t know where to set anything in Ind5004.  I should take note of what I see in FileZilla, there are some errors, but it still works.  It seems to lose connection an re-connect a lot.  

The number of connections is set in the replacement dashboard.  Which BIOS you use should not have any affect.  There's no setting in the X2 5035 BIOS that changes the supported number of simultaneous connections.  

Did you change dashboards after the BIOS change?

In FileZilla, set the max number of simultaneous connections to 1 - eliminates any problems with FTPing to the Xbox.

15 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Did you change dashboards after the BIOS change?

In FileZilla, set the max number of simultaneous connections to 1 - eliminates any problems with FTPing to the Xbox.

No, I I flashed the bios after changing dashboards. It didn’t seem to matter.  

The FTP problems were only the first time after changing bios.  And now, when I try the one directory in XBMC4gamers as I mention in the other thread.  But it’s only that directory.