OGXbox.com

2tb XBmc Orgins

ooga

Hey guys I'm running into an issue using hddguru raw copy an it get to about 14% And comes up with this error in the picture below I've tried multiple hard drives and I am now wondering if it's the torrent I downloaded. Has anyone else had these issues and might know how to fix them. Your help is much appreciated thank you for your time

20200127_051712.jpg

Edited by ooga

8 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Is this the Arcade Punks image? If so you are not the first person to have issues with this.

Yes it is but only the torrent and not nzb which is where I've seen all the issues come from and not so much on the torrent

Edited by ooga

I actually figured it out it was still missing part of the .imgc so i  reopened BitTorrent and reloaded the torrent file to make it do a check and sure enough it was missing 34mb of file. once it finished downloading i opened hdd Guru raw copy and bam it copied with no isseus

16 hours ago, Chrismerica said:

I downloaded the image from arcade punks via torrent. I then used hhd raw copy tool to copy to 2tb hd. when i installed it in the xbox (hard modded) with 80pin ide cable I get error code 13. Any thoughts

Thanks

i would say make sure your partitions are set correctly  927 for f and g at 64 clusters using xbpartitioner

• 10 months later...
On 1/29/2020 at 7:18 PM, Chrismerica said:

I downloaded the image from arcade punks via torrent. I then used hhd raw copy tool to copy to 2tb hd. when i installed it in the xbox (hard modded) with 80pin ide cable I get error code 13. Any thoughts

Thanks

I realize this is an old thread but I keep seeing this over and over. You are getting error 13 because your TSOP BIOS is not looking in the proper location for the XBMC or Unleashed dashboards in the Origins image. If you TSOP flash the EvoX BIOS on the Hexen 2018 disc you will have the correct BIOS for this image.

I would advise however to use the Hexen 2018 disc to TSOP flash the EvoX BIOS to it and THEN image the 2TB drive and install it. If you so much as launch the Hexen 2018 disc WHILE the already imaged 2TB drive is installed the Hexen disc will overwrite the dashboard settings.

Edited by eightbit

5 minutes ago, eightbit said:

I realize this is an old thread but I keep seeing this over and over. You are getting error 13 because your TSOP BIOS is not looking in the proper location for the XBMC or Unleashed dashboards in the Origins image. If you TSOP flash the EvoX BIOS on the Hexen 2018 disc you will have the correct BIOS for this image.

You foget to say which.  It needs an bios which boot "C:\evoxdash.xbe". ;)

• 1 year later...

I also have a question relatively similar to this and would love help!! I kinda got screwed by someone. Im pretty decent and handy modding but in this instance past my expertise i bought a 2 tb origins modded xbox from a guy who does them alot and sells them and when i got it everything works great BUT everytime i do the L+R+Back+Black to reset when i wanna change games it acts like everythings gonna load up like when i start it but than i get 07 error code....its only when i do that reset. If i power off and back on again it works fine...ive messaged the guy hed told me it mighta been something with the bios hed forgotten to do but now he wont ever respond to me....any help would be greatly appreciated as i paid over 200 bucks for this and this is kinda a very annoying problem...

How do you turn off head parking? I dont believe i have the WD green drive do u mean like its actually a green HDD? Lol and okay ill try a new adapter first and see if that helps. Thatd cause it to do this only when i reset the system through the controller button combo?

20221011_185906.jpg

50 minutes ago, Japaul said:

How do you turn off head parking? I dont believe i have the WD green drive do u mean like its actually a green HDD? Lol and okay ill try a new adapter first and see if that helps. Thatd cause it to do this only when i reset the system through the controller button combo?

20221011_185906.jpg

He's right. Sometimes the cheapo SATA adapters don't get the drive ready quickly enough and it results in an error. Startechs don't seem to have this problem, from what I know.