OGXbox.com

I Need a Pal Sega Saturn Psu, I Can Give Og XBox Psu In Return (I Have Both 220v and 110v)

Hector Hidalgo

So this is my struggle, I bought a japanese Sega Saturn model 2 more than a year ago. The power switch on it came completely destroyed. No refunds for me, because it wasn't the seller fault, etc.

After 1 year of procrastinating, I tried to fix my Saturn. And believe it or not, I found the part I was looking for to fix the power switch!! I could not believe it, because I live in Chile, near the south pole, and an old tech geezer had the part I was looking for!

I was so happy! I fixed it, so I thought, but I came down with the reality that now the PSU was completely dead. Aesthetically the PSU is perfect!! Nothing blown, nothing cracked, and nothing corroded. I already tried to fix it with the help of a great guy on Reddit, but to no avail.

So here it is my idea, could anyone in this wonderful community spare with me a Saturn PSU? A PAL 220v PSU hopefully? I have in my possesion three 220v OG Xbox PSU's and one 110V American OG Xbox PSU.

I could give any of those PSU's in return for a PAL Sega Saturn PSU, my PSU's are perfect and all working great! My best regards to everyone! You have always been great to me.

Hector Hidalgo.

Edited by Hector Hidalgo