Sign in to follow this  
hapyman

Where To Download 2tb Origins Image?

That's the only source I know of unless someone that downloaded it using a bittorrent client re-uploaded it to another file sharing site.  I've never seen such a link though.  Only via torrent.

Because it is so big a torrent is the only option aside from somebody paying to host it, took me a month of nightly scheduled downloads to get it landed but well worth it.  I am attempting to cut the "chaff from the wheat" to make a much more portable version sized at or around 500Gb.  Who really needs so many sports and garbage games from 18 years ago?  Just grab the torrent and get started, if your ISP is a pain with torrents run a VPN while downloading to obfuscate the traffic.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FerociousOG
      So I recently picked up two virgin OG Xboxes at a thrift shop. A rev 1.1 and 1.4-1.5. took apart cleaned and removed the dreaded clock capacitor. Both working. 👍👍 First time owning OG Xbox.
      Q: If I Softmod my OG Xbox with Rocky5 and want to add a 2TB HDD SATA (plus 80pin IDE ribbon, IDE to SATA adaptor and clone my old HDD to new HDD), can I do that directly or do I need to do a TSOP Flash too?
      I reviewed these two videos but no mention a Softmod HDD size limitations. My understanding is 2TB in the max.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Thanks!.
    • By ShinGoutetsu
      Looking to sell my X3CP xbox. It's a 1.6 with a 2tb hdd and startech sata to IDE adapter with 80 wire IDE cable.
      The hdd isn't a fully loaded one, it allows you to put the content on that you want but does have xbmc4gamers front end and a few games/emulators on there.
      The Xerc 2 XE allows you to turn the console on/off via the official dvd remote and also fades the eject button LED's on and off when in standby.
      No controllers included, but I can include a dvd remote if required (albeit with out battery cover) Video of the actual xbox here: 
      £350 plus postage from the UK. Postage will depend where you are obviously. PM for more info
    • By Johan Jansson
      1.1 Tsop X2 5035
      2tb 

250euro 
      Based in Sweden, EU
      I ship WW 
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.