OGXbox.com

Hello, Everyone

QuazyPat

Hey all!

I purchased an OG Xbox ~8 years ago from a PlayNTrade before all of them in my area closed down. I used it a bit at first and built up a small library of games, but then life happened so it sat in boxes with some of my older consoles for a while. I've been getting back into older games/collecting recently so I figured I should set it up and finally mod it.

I just completed a softmod using the Rocky5 tool (via Splinter Cell) which was a breeze. The only hold up was that I had to test several old flash drives before I found one that worked. Of course, it was the last one I tried.

My main purpose for modding is to create backups of my games for when the disk drive eventually dies, and so that I can play them off the HDD directly. I'm looking to download DVD2Xbox, but I see a message saying I don't have permission to download it. Is there something particular I have to do? Are the files hosted on another site?

Thanks,

Patrick

13 hours ago, QuazyPat said:

Hey all!

I purchased an OG Xbox ~8 years ago from a PlayNTrade before all of them in my area closed down. I used it a bit at first and built up a small library of games, but then life happened so it sat in boxes with some of my older consoles for a while. I've been getting back into older games/collecting recently so I figured I should set it up and finally mod it.

I just completed a softmod using the Rocky5 tool (via Splinter Cell) which was a breeze. The only hold up was that I had to test several old flash drives before I found one that worked. Of course, it was the last one I tried.

My main purpose for modding is to create backups of my games for when the disk drive eventually dies, and so that I can play them off the HDD directly. I'm looking to download DVD2Xbox, but I see a message saying I don't have permission to download it. Is there something particular I have to do? Are the files hosted on another site?

Thanks,

Patrick

We don't allow people to just start downloading after they join. You have to be an active member of the community to do that. 

1 hour ago, OGXbox Admin said:

We don't allow people to just start downloading after they join. You have to be an active member of the community to do that. 

No worries, that's fair. I didn't see any requirements noted anywhere so I just wasnt't sure if I was missing something.