Sign in to follow this  
thePiratePimp

XBox Live Orange Controller

Another ridiculously priced piece of greatness is up for sale. Hopefully it's not someone from here.

Original Xbox Employee Exclusive Xbox Live Launch Orange Controller Please login or register to see this link.

Sent from Outer Space

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By apple826
      i am trying to figure out how do i change the models and stages in soulcalibur 2 xbox if anyone knows how to do it please help me

Example: Please login or register to see this link.

• By shaokhann
      Good morning, guys. Would it be possible to have an xbox with 2 hdd by eliminating the dvd player? For example: Eject button dvd= hdd1 Power key = hdd2. Are there any tutorials or guides to make this change? Thank you all.
    • By Ccub
      Hi! I have a topic to start. I'm already happy with my og Xbox upgraded with another 64mb of ram, but I would love to have it modded with 1.4 Ghz Tualatin. My console inside is 1.0 revision motherboard and was manufactured in Hungary, it is also modded with dual tsop and xblast. Do you know if somebody is still doing that upgrade? I've already PM'd to N64 freak but I'am waiting for his reply, so meanwhile when I am waiting for that reply I decided to find out if there is someone else for that job besides of that, I've read that he is only doing 1 Ghz, not 1.4 Ghz anymore - but I already have two proper tualatins so maybe I'll convince him. The only other person I know that was doing this is Trusty but I don't know where could I contact him. My soldering skills are very little, that is why I'm looking for somebody.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.