OGXbox.com

Resources for XBmc4gamers/Kids V1.0

PsyKos

• 3 weeks later...

Привет ребят. Пожалуйста, загрузите этот шедевр, 4 ресурса XBMC на диск Google или торрент-трекер. мега не даст мне скачать

ps: thank you guys, all downloaded)

Edited by irlandez

2 часа назад Фала сказала:

Привет  

Может кто-нибудь мне помочь 

Я использую xbmc emustation, куда я должен положить этот пакет ресурсов. 

Путь? 

и спасибо за разработчика 😊

Hi. I'm not much into this, how to add a path to the folder, but I did just in the Retail Games folder are folders with the name of the game, I opened the folder with the desired game and drag and drop all the contents of the folder on FTP using FileZilla Client on Xbox in the desired folder with the game. it may be too primitive, but it works fine for me. I would be glad if someone could suggest a simpler way.

do not judge strictly, I'm still learning ))

Edited by irlandez
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/6/2017 at 9:49 AM, PsyKos said:

Hello all !!!

This is a new version of my resources pack for XBMC4Gamers (https://mega.nz/#F!5wUBQZSa!44MF7TL02pTjOsHEdTCrtg 12Gb on Mega). It was based on Wikipedia for list of XBox titles, completed with Modded / Unreleased / Ripped games (1106 games !!!)

It's easy-to-use : download "Resources4XBMC v1.0", extract it and view the full list of HDD ready files then transfer as needed !

This pack contains few covers, banners, icons, cd, fanarts, previews and synopsis (thanks Cian Cunningham for his work) . I think it the most complete pack you can find and it works with all XBMC 3.5.3 or above once Rocky5's custom version (XBMC4Gamers and XBMC4Kids).

What's new in this version :

- Added more covers, fanarts, previews...
- Better quality for covers, fanarts and preview ;
- Add synopsis by Cian Cunninghan ;
- Separates folders for modded, ripped, retail and unreleased games ;
- And many some little things :)

Many thanks to Rocky5 for his programs and Cian Cunningham for his work.

Any issues anyone finds I can fix and update accordingly when I have time.

I hope this enhances your XBMC4Gamers setup.

Hi all,

the MEGA link is down, could someone reupload or share a still active link?
I would love to have the resources :)

Thanks

Yeah! Thanks Mate! 

Worrying that nobody would re-up, I have looked for some alternatives.

Actually there is an Artwork Installer Included in XBMC4Gamers:
1:) Start URL Downloader and Install Artwork Installer
2.) Execute

Found: https://assemblergames.com/threads/release-xbox-artwork-installer.69724/

Unfortunalely it started the "Bubbles" but after 1 hour nothing happened, so maybe it is not working.

But on Rock5's second project "EMUStation" a lot of Artworks are already available for download

https://github.com/Rocky5/XBMC4Gamers#artwork --> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a3ZaFTuuu5L7lDbnOjmA5tlHhrwpWFKC

Does anybody have an idea what is the difference between Rocky5s Artwork (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a3ZaFTuuu5L7lDbnOjmA5tlHhrwpWFKC) and the one from Psykos?

EDIT:

I checked both and have seen that the Pictures are deviating.
Psykos has 2D's in it
Rocky5s has more pictures also in 3D.

Next to that in Folder "MEDIA" of Psykos there is a file: preview.xmv (No idea what it does as I have not tested yet)
But Pskyos has delivered the CopyPreview.bat, so without checking for details in Code, I am pretty sure this one would work on the files of Rocky5 already or with a small adjustment in code. (It looks only for *.jpg, Rocky5 does use more *png)

I will test and check what looks better.

Mopped

Edited by mopped90
  • Thanks 1

OK... Just an Update on the URLDownloader which did not work for me + preview.xmv

preview.xmv are the videos. Some people say you have to put this next to the default.xbe, but I don't care about the video.

After some testing it seemed that my loaded version of xbmc4gamers was not the newest one.
So I created the newest one based on 3.5.3 30032 and sources from GitHub.
First I created with:
Build XBMC4Gamers.bat

Then I updated the same with
Build XBMC4Gamers Updater.bat

Now, URLDownloader is working properly and the Artwork Installer from Rocky5 is also being downloaded.

Artwork from Rocky5 is great and I don't see the need for psykos anymore.

Anyhow, the both psykos and rocky5s Artworks are great stuff and I can't believe how much work it must have been to collect all these.

BR
mopped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Like i wrote in my post above, that mentioned your post. But it's always nice to have a mirror i guess and the 1fichier account is paid for 2 years and there is a lot other xbox stuff as well on it.

In the first place i wanted to post a pdf file with all the links but idk for sure if that's ok since this board has a download section and i'm still a newbie here - So let the time tell what happend (if i can help with a file ofc i will do that).

Anyway. Thanks in the first place goes to you irlandezfor the mirror from which i got my files from. They are pretty hard to find now days (the only reason why i have created mirror of these files).

greets

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...