OGXbox.com

Moving From Softmod To Modchip

xboxkid

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave I downloaded the .zip file, but I wanted to tell you that if they are the same files as the soft mod I already have them on a USB stick the PAL splinter cell files that I connect to the Xbox and that I copy in the internal memory of the console.
I don't understand what you're making me do, unfortunately I don't speak English and I use the translator ...

tanck you for your opinion now 4 xbox 1.0-1.5 all problem acid ... and clean whit alcool isopropilic... remainig other 8 xbox in garage.. if have time remove

IMG_20200504_130410[1] (Copia).jpg

IMG_20200504_134438[1] (Copia).jpg

Edited by archfranck

No the files are the ones I used in the video they are not for softmodding

This will reflash the TSOP with out softmodding

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

ok ok ok 😀 excuse my professor....ok x2config.ini in c:\  and x2.5035.bin in c:\bios ?

and file splinter cell.rar need use?

how to use it must always be copied to the compatible usb memory first and then copied to the internal memory of the xbox? and then launch the dvd and go to checKpoint linux?

OR SIMPLE LAUNCH XBOAST AND SELECT BIOS FROM C:\BIOS

Edited by archfranck

2 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

try this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bixcmsaniysjt04/splintercell.rar?dl=0

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Any chance to have the file reuploaded?

I received today the XBOX Controller to USB cable and wanted to TSOP my 1.1 XBOX in these next days.

Thank you

Sceriffo

39 minutes ago, archfranck said:

this is an xbox 1.1 but the capacitor is not black, but yellow, i think it has been replaced ,, what do i do dave i remove it?

Yes remove it

Try using the files I sent you to do a soft mod and rell me what happens

Cheers

SS Dave

Dave I'm sorry, but at this point when I get an original xbo9x 1.0-1.5 I don't do the soft mod anymore, but I do the tsop, I don't have to solder modchip only 2 soldering joints R7D3 and R7R4 and the flash of the bios are enough.
So I understand.
I have run many soft mod with the game splinter cell and the ready-made files that I have in the usb stick to copy sid and other files in the memory of the xbox, but so with the tsop it is as if I have a chip mod and if I have not understood badly i can put on large unlocked hard drives.
Edited by archfranck

Dave I'm sorry, but at this point when I get an original xbo9x 1.0-1.5 I don't do the soft mod anymore, but I do the tsop,
I don't have to solder modchip only 2 soldering joints R7D3 and R7R4 and the flash of the bios are enough.

Yes that is correct.

Lets work on a version 1.0-1.1

You solder the R7D3 and R7R4 then use the softmod I sent you and that will flash the TSOP.

Cheers

SS Dave

On a version 1.2-1.4

You solder the R7D10 and R7D1 then use the softmod I sent you and that will flash the TSOP.

IMG_20200505_062615.thumb.jpg.d920cc09b760d23a97d8cd10794d5295.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

ok now i understand my professor .. dave i am an architect graduate, i have this passion for retro games, but here it is worse than at university hahaha.
Dave I tried to insert your files in a compatible key but the xbox does not go sees the pendrive empty, before I formatted it from the xbox with original dashboard put the splintercell.rar files keeping the structure .. but then you have to copy the memory usb in that of the xbox and i in the usb do not see any save for the exploit.
or wrong structure and maybe there is a wrong folder in your file .. there is a folder "oftmod" but I think it is softmod, now I send you the photos

you were right my soft mod files are different from the tsop

IMG_20200504_230833[1] (Copia).jpg

IMG_20200504_230757[1] (Copia).jpg

Edited by archfranck

ok through xbox ftp i can copy but only 1 file at a time as soon as i select folders and subfolders it tells me that the files have not been copied .. but i saw that it works, even if not all the files have been copied i see the exploit the backups in the usb..I give me error and I have to copy one at a time ..

no no work smal file copy max file no copy boooo... or problem ftp xbox.. no copy and remount usb .. if no copy remount usb..but ok your file is for tsop.. tomorrow try another usb but i think setting ftp is problem

but you copy with windows ftp or xbox ftp?

Edited by archfranck

I could not copy .. he only copied me one folder the other where there are larger files it freezes and gives me an error ..boo I don't know maybe it's the pendrive, but I don't want to risk using the one where I carry out the soft mod .
That is working .. later try again .. anyway I understood the procedure .. however I always have the problem of the bios in this latest xbox 1.0 with tsop does not see 320 gb hard disk but only 120 .. you gave me 2 files one bios 2.5035 and one x2 config..can i flash my tsop to see if i can then partition correctly with xbpartitioner and see 320gb?
I use the usual procedure I put the bios in c: \ bios and where does x2config go?

17 minutes ago, archfranck said:

I could not copy .. he only copied me one folder the other where there are larger files it freezes and gives me an error ..boo I don't know maybe it's the pendrive, but I don't want to risk using the one where I carry out the soft mod .
That is working .. later try again .. anyway I understood the procedure .. however I always have the problem of the bios in this latest xbox 1.0 with tsop does not see 320 gb hard disk but only 120 .. you gave me 2 files one bios 2.5035 and one x2 config..can i flash my tsop to see if i can then partition correctly with xbpartitioner and see 320gb?
I use the usual procedure I put the bios in c: \ bios and where does x2config go?

What size USB are you using?

You should not need the X2config I sent it just in case you do need it.

Cheers

SS Dave