OGXbox.com

I Need Advice At Having All XBox Games From F and G Showing Up.

sonoranreptile

I have (purchased from a friend) a x3ce modded Xbox that boots into XBMC and it has a 2tb HDD installed.  He has about 330 Xbox games in folders on the G partition, and it's running out of room.  I have another 300+ games that I would like to install to F and just wanted to see what needed to be done to get all the games from F and G to show when I click the "Games" tab.  Is the a CFG file I need to edit in XMBC or am I stuck with 2 separate sources (Games and Games 2)?  I hope I explained that well enough.  Thanks in adavance.

Edit the Programs -> Games sources.

With PROGRAMS highlighted (selected), press A to show the sub-menu listing that includes Apps, Emulators, Games, Program plugins, Add source.  Highlight Games and press the White button to pull up the context-sensitive menu.  Select Edit source then press A. The current set of paths scanned to list items in the Games menu will be displayed (e.g., F:\Games\ and G:\Games\). If both are not listed, Add the additional path(s) you want XBMC4Xbox to scan to add items to the Games menu.

However, when the list is long, it will take some time to scroll through it to get to a particular game.  I'd split it up into smaller sections instead of having one long list of 600+ items.

16 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Edit the Programs -> Games sources.

With PROGRAMS highlighted (selected), press A to show the sub-menu listing that includes Apps, Emulators, Games, Program plugins, Add source.  Highlight Games and press the White button to pull up the context-sensitive menu.  Select Edit source then press A. The current set of paths scanned to list items in the Games menu will be displayed (e.g., F:\Games\ and G:\Games\). If both are not listed, Add the additional path(s) you want XBMC4Xbox to scan to add items to the Games menu.

However, when the list is long, it will take some time to scroll through it to get to a particular game.  I'd split it up into smaller sections instead of having one long list of 600+ items.

Thank you so much!  This was exactly what I needed and works perfectly!