OGXbox.com

XBox Power Supply Question

cryptblood1986

On 12/6/2023 at 2:27 AM, DARK A said:

i like thank everyone helped me with the info i convert it and it worked in 220

btw its ver 1.0

i did it by removing jumper wire infront of the left capacitor and the yellow transister right to right cap and it worked

i measured  the temp of the caps they have no heat problem but the iron thing with warning label after shutting it down it reached 41c

should i be concerned  or is it normal  and what its called  is it voltage regulator ?

Can you share what all you did? I’m desperately looking everywhere on info the convert the other way around (220-110). All I’m getting is dead ends. 

On 1/13/2024 at 8:11 PM, MadMartigan said:

Can you share what all you did? I’m desperately looking everywhere on info the convert the other way around (220-110). All I’m getting is dead ends. 

which version do  you  have ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not that technical but I followed what was on these images and it worked great.

https://imgur.com/a/0OkmO12

My power supply is the last one, 2 capacitor with checks for 110v and 220v on the board. Changed from 110v to 220v.

You could do a guide with the "Just do this" and hope that someone will fill up the technical knowledge haha.

Edited by Dueiriel
Switched up the languages haha

Which models exactly ? From all the research I did, it boils down to the bridge that changes the psu mode. And the appropriate capacitor to not die to the new voltage. (When changing 110v to 220v).

And to maybe bring back the Z1 Varistor, unfortunately I threw mine in the trash, so I'm not able to send the specs here. But if you have a power strip with surge protection, you should be safe.