OGXbox.com

XBmc-Emustation & Downloader

shaokhann

Evening, guys. I have installed XbmcEmustation, but I have a problem. Despite being connected to the network, it does not make me download anything from the Downloader. For example, I go to the Emulators section to download one, I click to download, but it does nothing, I can continue to move in the menu without being able to download. Did it happen to you?

7 hours ago, shaokhann said:

If I had to delete everything, should I also delete the partition Q?

There's nothing to delete. Q is a virtual drive created when you run XBMC or one of it's variants - XBMC4Xbox, XBMC4Gamers or XBMC-Emustation.  You will not see a Q drive when you run a different replacement dashboard such as UnleashX, Evoxdash, AvaLaunch, etc. 

Download and install the Latest Build of XBMC-Emustation from the web site - http://xbmc-emustation.com

• 3 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 5:08 AM, shaokhann said:

maybe because i installed xbmc-emu station on partition F instead of on partition E?

I am suddenly having the same issue.The downloader has been working fine for months and now doesn't work at all. I reinstalled almost everything except the emulators/media/roms I already had.