Sign in to follow this  
yodamanzy

Custom Blue Editon 1tb Tsop *ghostcase*

2 Clear blue controllers and basic hookups are included. Asking $250 plus shipping. Any questions feel free to ask. Thank you for viewing. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by yodamanzy
missing information

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fixified
      Hello! So after some suggestions from people here on the forum, I decided to attempt TSOPing my 1.0 xbox.
      Now, I haven't soldered for 4-5 years, and haven't touched an xbox since I moved abroad (have now moved back), so I don't remember much about the whole process.
      Didn't want to wait for flux because it wouldn't arrive for another 3 days, so I did the bridging without it. (Success btw)

Now, for the flashing part, I'm wondering what bios you guys would suggest as the chip has a 1mb bank,
      and which CD you would recommend for setting the whole thing up (Hexen, Slayer etc). 

I know this is a bunch of NoOb questions, but I haven't been in the scene for a couple years.
      Looking forward to your replies!

- Fixified
    • By Smeagolized
      Tried to solder the pads for a 1.4 and ended up removing a solder pad. When I try flash it just gets stuck at erasing the 0 percent shows. My solder skills aren't the greatest so I'm not surprised. I've since got some conductive paint/glue and tsop flashed a 1.1 successfully. Is there any other way I can manage to tsop flash this Xbox even though the pads gone?
    • By BaconWizard17
      I've been trying to TSOP flash my 1.1 XBOX. I've successfully soldered the proper connections on the motherboard (not easy with a soldering iron that doesn't have adjustable heat levels). But for the life of me, I can't get HeXEn to burn to a disc. I've tried 3 different computers and used up 5 DVD-Rs. I've been battling with this Xbox for months now, and I'm sicking of pouring all this money and time into it without any results. 
      I know it's silly to ask, but is there any way that someone could mail me a copy of HeXEn on a disc? I will more than happily pay for the mailing costs of it (shouldn't be that much anyways). I just want to get my Xbox back in working order again so I can finally store my games and play them. If anyone would like to help me out, please shoot me a message and we can arrange details.
      Also, there's a program that checks if you've properly soldered the connections on the motherboard, right? If someone has that, the same arrangements can be made (preferably both discs from one person).
      Hopefully this request isn't out of line. I'm just really tired of this thing not working for me. 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.