Questions and Other Stuff

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By fatmedic1337
      Started my Xbox for the firat time in ages. i heard bubblig noise and a strong small hit me. So i pulled out the power cord and opend the Xbox. Could only find some liqud that Smelled stron on the harddrive pleas help.
    • By Marxo
      after a very very long absence from the xbox i would like to bring it back to life and hope to find some support and news here about how things are going in the xbox scene right now.
      Marco

• By ChaoticAnarchyX
      Hi everyone,
      Today I tsop flashed my V1.0 mobo using the TruHexEN 2021 disc and everything was fine until I used option 4.2.11 (install all dashboards.) Now I woulda thought that if my C had become that choked for space it would have simply asked me if I wanted to continue installing to the location I was, change location or cancel all together... but it installed to the C and nowits full and even using filezilla to ftp into the C, I can't peer into the "Do not touch anything in here" which I am suspect is the major culprit why my drive is claiming to be full.... anyone know of any methods or tools to clear up the C:?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.