OGXbox.com

Many Modded Xboxog for Sale - Time To Cull My Herd.

Phil Karza

My wife says I have an addiction. I have too many and I will only keep TWO.  I have many working xboxes - all tsop flashed and most with upgraded IDE drives / cables.

Not going to ask for a fortune.  My hobby was mostly fixing and flashing all of these.   I haven't touched many for a long time - but they work. I have extra cases, power supplies, controllers, games... LOTS.

I'm in Canada and would like to sell to Canada but would sell to the US.  I will only charge for the shipping and about $5 extra to cover the cost of boxing them up safely.  Email me at [email protected] - I live in central Canada (Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan) and yes... that is real.  Just north of North Dakota.  Send me an email and what you are looking for. 

It has been a hobby.... time to move on - but I am probably going to always fix these!!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you need to get rid of them to please your wife! But if they're not getting any love, you can feel good about moving them on to people that will enjoy them.

I'd love to take one off your hands, but my son and I share 8 at the moment...and I don't want to push my wife into a similar scenario :)

I'll ask around and see if anyone I know wants one. What would you think it would cost to ship just the console to the Vancouver area? Controllers and cords are common enough not to bother with the cost of freight. Just rough cost. Thanks!

On 11/8/2019 at 1:32 PM, Phil Karza said:

My wife says I have an addiction. I have too many and I will only keep TWO.  I have many working xboxes - all tsop flashed and most with upgraded IDE drives / cables.

Not going to ask for a fortune.  My hobby was mostly fixing and flashing all of these.   I haven't touched many for a long time - but they work. I have extra cases, power supplies, controllers, games... LOTS.

I'm in Canada and would like to sell to Canada but would sell to the US.  I will only charge for the shipping and about $5 extra to cover the cost of boxing them up safely.  Email me at [email protected] - I live in central Canada (Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan) and yes... that is real.  Just north of North Dakota.  Send me an email and what you are looking for. 

It has been a hobby.... time to move on - but I am probably going to always fix these!!

Happy wife Happy life.

SS Dave

Those who can hard-mod, Those who can't soft-mod.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:39 AM, Benur75 said:

For Russia, I am a bit scared if shipping Price. Do you need only a 1.0 to 1.4 tsop flashed ans you will go on missing ?

I agree with you. the price of delivery to my country is not too democratic) it also scares me. I will continue to try to find the necessary revision in Russia.