Sign in to follow this  
KenMoe

Hello From Bc, Canada

It's nice to see the OG Xbox community is still alive. It's been years since I chipped xboxs, and am really looking forward to start a new project once my new rework station arrives!

Welcome KenMoe,

pleased to see some new friends. May you speak a bit of french ? Don't worry we all speak english here.

Pleased to help you if you need. I repair also Xbox for many years, but I am here for not a long time. My wife will kill me, I have 14 xbox to sell, it takes a bit of place !!!!

The last one was a challenge, corosion, needs to re-wires 3 of the 4 wires under board, two tracks were burned because of clock capacitor leaked, and caps needed to be partialy replace.

bye

Stéphane

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Deane
      Very new to the OG Xbox so am very much looking forward to being here and hoping to mod an xbox soon, well at least once I have worked out what I'm doing anyway lol. Currently own 2 black, 1 crystal and 1 crystal green Xbox's which all work apart from on of the black ones which has a dodgy power supply.
      Please be gentle with me if I ask what may be to you guys some silly or simple questions.
      Many thanks and look forward to being here
    • By Pkaffe
      Hi !
      Just want to introduce myself...
      53 years old, Swedish, grew up with a lot of different consoles, have PS3, Xbox360, Xbox One and OG Xbox which is still my favourite...
      Play games on the PC as well besides working...
      Have a nice one...
    • By TriniGamerENT
      Happy Carnival guys and gals! I am sending greetings from the land of Carnival! Been looking for a site such as this because of my love of the Xbox and I want to prolong my Xbox by modding it and I think this is the site for me! Cheers and don’t forget to drink some beers!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.