Sign in to follow this  
Danthuyer

PcsXBox - Just Wont Load Game Files

So i'm pulling whats left of this old mans hair out trying to simply get a good old game of gran turismo working or resident evil ....BUT NO pcsxbox is being difficult

I've downloaded many versions and tried loading all the different .bin versions into the bios but it simply wont run anything. The application simply hangs and doesnt load any .bin or .cue i try to play.

Some experienced help would be appreciated - I have triev version 22 b25 and redux version 21 and they both do the same thing - allow me to select the files but then nothing happens

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I'm not sure this help much, but I wasn't ever able to get those games to run either. Some just don't work well. Can you get anything to run? There's a good forum thread at Emuxtras about which games work and don't.

I'm a Noob to this so this might not help but I had a similar experience trying to run Res Evil 2 on Pcsxbox v1.5 it would just hang up (not load). I finally got it to run by switching the "BIOS mode" from BIOS File to HLE in the menu before loading it.

Edited by Xbot Gamer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jhark
      The xbox game is Arctic Thunder, here is a picture of the output.  Do you think is a TV setting? UnleashX is set to 480p= yes 720p=yes widescreen.  I'm guessing the TV might not be switching to normal and stuck on widescreen.

Thanks, Joe
    • By Stevothemav
      So I’m working on a portable Xbox briefcase thing. I have an arcade switch on the outside of the briefcase to turn on the tv and the Xbox at the same time. The Xbox is deconstructed and laid out like a test bench computer inside the briefcase and I was wondering if I could bypass with a jumper to have the Xbox turn on with power or does it need to be a momentary switch? I appreciate any help
    • By nikeymikey
      Long story, short.... I have a shitoad of empty gamesaves listed. Takes foreverto scroll from a-z in the MS dash "Memory" tab. Is there an app or a way that i can just delete all the emty folders in one go??
      I want to say that i saw this option in an app but i cant remember which one it was in..... Ideas anyone??

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.