OGXbox.com

PcsXBox - Just Wont Load Game Files

Danthuyer

So i'm pulling whats left of this old mans hair out trying to simply get a good old game of gran turismo working or resident evil ....BUT NO pcsxbox is being difficult

I've downloaded many versions and tried loading all the different .bin versions into the bios but it simply wont run anything. The application simply hangs and doesnt load any .bin or .cue i try to play.

Some experienced help would be appreciated - I have triev version 22 b25 and redux version 21 and they both do the same thing - allow me to select the files but then nothing happens

Untitled.png

I'm a Noob to this so this might not help but I had a similar experience trying to run Res Evil 2 on Pcsxbox v1.5 it would just hang up (not load). I finally got it to run by switching the "BIOS mode" from BIOS File to HLE in the menu before loading it.

Edited by Xbot Gamer