• Similar Content

• By LudoVicThor
      Hi like the title says I'm looking on a patch for worms Siège I want the possibility to cancel the god worm it's impossible to finish a game within 30min and the animation took too long that ruin the game. Also does anyone ever made an homebrew Xbox game I'm looking to find some or even making one myself 
    • By xboxkid
      I just watched a Please login or register to see this link. on how you can use a simple bluetooth USB dongle to use new PS3 and PS4 controllers with a PS2. This happens with OPL on a Free Mcboot PS2. I understand this works by the OPL app translating the bluetooth controller's messages and emulating a genuine PS2 controller for the system to understand.
      Could a similar thing work on a modded Xbox? I would love to use a Xbox One controller on my OG Xbox. I lowkey hate the S controllers I have. I know that Ryzee made a neat Arduino solution to use 360 controllers, but it's so expensive.
    • By K-9
      Does and anyone have HD Skin they want to share>? Looking for some👍 Like the one below
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.